Monday, November 5, 2012

Reunited

I had posted earlier in the month that With an Open Heart would be one of the titles featured at the Women of Faith conference in Kansas City, MO.

To my surprise, I received a Facebook message from a friend who she would be attending this event.

But that's not the coolest part....

The best part is that this incredible woman, Deidre, was part of our adoption journey with Daniel.

Her family traveled to adopt a very special little girl, a sister for their two boys.

And they were in our Holt China travel group.

I'm sure it's not the way she ever hoped to be reunited with Daniel.  It wasn't my plan either.

But, nevertheless, I was so thankful that she was able to receive one of the free e-bookstubs.

So now, Daniel can live in her house, too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments warm our hearts.