Saturday, November 3, 2012

One of my weekend prayers

In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.


Please, Lord,

As I speak at the Masses this weekend,
I pray that you fill me with your spirit.

Please help me deliver your message of faith.

Please grant me the serenity to help me to focus less on my own insecurities
And more on the message that needs to be heard:

There are more than 147,000,000 orphans in the world.

Please, Lord,
Let my words of our family’s experience flow with the Grace that only you can give

Ignite a fire in my heart with the kindle of your love,

And give me the sufficient words to inspire families to care for and adopt your children.

Please, Oh Lord,
I pray that Daniel’s story touches lives and opens hearts this weekend.

In your name.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments warm our hearts.