Monday, November 19, 2012

About book reviews...

I want them! I need them!  Please, Daniel fans, won't you write one?  Pretty please?

Of course, I am seeking out only the good ones. The negative ones need not participate, okay?  Because I've always subscribed to that old adage, "If you have nothing nice to say, than don't say anything at all."

Thanks:)

I feel so fortunate in that I have already received some beautiful heartfelt reviews, and I am learning that book reviews really do work. Several of my Amazon reviewers have received emails that their reviews have indeed influenced others to purchase the book!

And the more people who purchase the book...well, the greater the likelihood that Daniel's story will touch and inspire others. That is our ultimate goal here, friends!

It's very simple to write a review on Amazon. Basically, it requires searching the book title on Amazon, clicking the little area (in blue) where the reviews are listed, and then adding your review.

Easy breezy.

Another site that is growing in popularity is called Goodreads.com. I have no idea how it all works, but I would love for With an Open Heart to be recommended on Goodreads if any of you have an account there and would be so kind!

Thank you, again, for your support. I feel like I'm always asking for more, more, more from Daniel's fans!  Oh, the things we will do for our children, right?

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  Be sure to hug those children and make precious memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments warm our hearts.