Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We Have Books!

Have I mentioned that this is all new to me?  At least a couple of times, I know...

Well, I finally set up a Pay Pal account here on the website for those who wish to receive a signed copy (I know...sounds strange to me, too...but some of you silly people have asked for them:)

And I finally ordered a nice, little supply of books. Which arrived over the weekend!

So...all of you local friends, if you have been waiting to buy a copy?

Now I can deliver one to you! Or at least meet you somewhere to get it into your hands!

Just email me: lisa.michelle.murphy@gmail.com with your order.

Thank you so, so much for your continued support! It is so rewarding to see Daniel's reach, and I hope and pray it only gets better!

Oh...I should also mention that we have some exciting opportunities in the works, which I will share as they fall into place:)

Go, Daniel, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments warm our hearts.