Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Love. surprises.

This weekend, as I perused through a folder on my computer labeled "Downloads," I found a zip file named "Daniel 042010."

To my surprise, when I opened the folder, there were some beautiful shots of Daniel!

Photos that we had completely forgotten about. They were taken at Jonathon's birthday party (Jonathon from the book) on April 20th, 2010.

I love surprises like this.

Jimmy and I think that we were probably so preoccupied with Daniel's upcoming surgery at the time that these photos, taken by a friend, were "put aside" for later viewing.

And now "later" comes three years down the road.

Suffice it to say that we were both smiling from ear to ear when we rediscovered these gems.

 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lisa. What joy. What a wonderful discovery. It feels like a gift from your boy to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments warm our hearts.