Monday, March 4, 2013

Goodreads

I have learned so much through the process of creating this book.

One of the resources that I discovered, with the help of my publisher, is Goodreads.

Who knew that such a cool portal existed for reading aficionados to share their recommendations?

I am not an avid reader by any stretch. In fact, my reading goes in spurts. I tend to gravitate to books much like mine. I prefer non-fiction, and I am fascinated with true stories about real people.

Turns out that Goodreads is also a terrific resource for authors, too. Though I signed up with them months ago, I am still in the process of uncovering all the services that they offer.

And this weekend I discovered that they do book giveaways.  So I created one!

In the month of March, I am giving away two four copies of my book in hopes of some reviews (hopefully positive...fingers crossed:)

If you are not yet on Goodreads and love to read, this might be a fun site for you to explore!

And while you are there, please enter to win a copy of With an Open Heart!  The link can be found at the top of the column on the right side of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments warm our hearts.