Friday, December 13, 2019

Stories of YES #32



These special moments mean so much to me. Why? Because I could have easily missed them. When I felt a pressing on my heart to adopt again and to welcome a 5th child (3rd adoption) into our family I was so fearful. I felt overwhelmed. I felt unqualified. I felt a lack of resources. I felt tired. BUT God. He did not give up on me. Was I still afraid? YES! But we offered our yes and saw a miraculous plan unfold before our eyes.

This child is the sweetest gift! I could never imagine a better fit for our family. Our little caboose. The one that gives us kisses, snuggles and sings Mickey Mouse Clubhouse every day. He is a joy and delight. I see him thriving and growing. He blooms before our eyes. All children need to know the love of a family. We for SURE have some hard days and hard things we walk through... but we walk through them together.

If you feel a nudge to welcome a child into your home through foster care or adoption please reach out to me. I can answer your questions or connect you with someone who can. Don’t let fear hold you back another day. Ask questions and explore what things might look like if you said YES.


- Rainer Lowman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments warm our hearts.