Thursday, December 20, 2012

Barnes & Noble

I was thrilled to find out, just yesterday, that the book has made it onto the shelves of the Barnes and Noble store in Boca Raton!

Several weeks ago, I spoke to my neighbor about the book. Although I wasn't sure what her position was, I knew that she worked at that Barnes and Noble location.  She asked me questions about the book, which I answered, and I went on my way.

I didn't have my friend's phone number to follow up, and I realized that I didn't have her email address either.  I really didn't feel like showing up at her door, since she has a young baby, and  I figured that she knows where to find me if she needed anything. I also had that "if it's meant to be" feeling about it all.

So yesterday, I saw my friend pull into her driveway, and I knew that I needed to take the opportunity to follow up.

And she kindly shared that she had ordered a couple books from the warehouse. With an Open Heart is officially on their shelves!

Now...a small favor I ask of my local friends...would someone please go buy them, so they will order more???!!!

Daniel's story makes a really great Christmas gift:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments warm our hearts.