Sunday, August 11, 2013

Miami Book Fair!

I am super-excited about this!  

With an Open Heart has been reviewed by the Miami Book Fair and I'm pleased to announced that I've been accepted as an exhibitor in their Writer's Row section!

This particular book fair has been around for thirty-years now, and it is one of the largest and most well renowned book-centered events going.

Here's a little history:  "Miami held its first book fair, called Books by the Bay, in 1984. The two-day street fair grew steadily each year and by the 1990s, the renamed Miami Book Fair International had become the largest literary festival in the country. The eight-day book party draws hundreds of thousands of book lovers to downtown Miami each November for a festival of all things read and written."

The week long event runs from November 17 - 24. I will be there exhibiting all day on Saturday, November 23rd. Wish me luck!

More details to come as I receive them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments warm our hearts.