Thursday, October 4, 2012

Email from a friend

I mentioned, in yesterday's post, how it seems like amazing things are happening every day with Daniel and his story.

This is an email that I received last night from a friend. Just the mere possibility that Daniel's story might help people such as these?  Thoroughly warms my heart...

"Just had to let you know that when I was on the cruise last week, I "happened" to be sitting next to a lovely couple at dinner and somehow we got to talking about losing a child.  I honestly don't know why that happened - we were on vacation for goodness sakes, so that's kind of a strange turn of a conversation!  Turns out they had adopted a boy from Germany when he was very little.  He ended up with some emotional problems, and felt the need to return to his homeland when he was 17.  Shortly thereafter he died in a car crash.  


I mentioned your book to them, I thought it might help them.  Turns out they were already aware of it!  Your message - Daniel's message - is spreading!  They weren't from Florida - they were from the mid-West somewhere.  But when I told them the title, they said they thought they had read a review somewhere.  I didn't know how much publicity the book has received, but I wrote the name of it on a napkin for them, and I'm sure they will look it up.


Now what's the likelihood of this happening?  I think you already know the answer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments warm our hearts.