Friday, August 3, 2012

Done. But just beginning really.

I faxed approval for the galley (inside) of the book this week.

I am so very relieved to have completed that phase.

And I can't believe this labor of love is already two years in the making.

Bittersweet.

I'm told that we should have an "author copy" in our hands within a couple of weeks to approve.

Now we work on perfecting the marketing materials with Westbow (business cards, postcards, and bookmarks).

I need to concentrate on other unfamiliar areas, too.  Like the Facebook page, creating the website, and setting up a purchasing system on that website. Doing so will allow us to maximize profits so that we can achieve one of our main goals of donating to adoption and orphan care charities in Daniel's name.

Then it's on to the most meaningful part of all.

Sharing Daniel's story. And honoring him.

Sharing God's grace. And glorifying Him.

2 comments:

  1. I know this will be amazing and all come together without worry!! I can not wait to get my copy even though I am sure it will be a tough read for me. Thank you for honoring your darling son, and our Heavenly Fayher! Much Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa you never cease to amaze me....what an amazing thing to do. I so look forward to reading this, how cool to read a book and to know the people in it!!!! I love you and wish the best for this wonderful love story!! Annette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments warm our hearts.